- This site is not affiliated with or endorsed by the U.S. Department of education. The content or any information posted on this site does not reflect the views of the U.S. Department of Education.
- You can apply for student loan forgiveness without paid assistance at no cost through the Department of Education (DOE) at www.ed.gov.
- CM Filing helps you prepare and process the application for student loan consolidation and repayment programs offered by the DOE.
- Loan forgiveness offered by DOE typically takes 120-240 months in the program and is based on your loan term and is not guaranteed.
- Payment reductions available through DOE programs are guaranteed for 1 year, after which income and credentials must be verified to stay in the program and continue to qualify for reduced payments. CM Filing will recertify you for a fee.